Friday, August 26, 2011

Romans


1  For this cause those who are in Christ Jesus will not be judged as sinners.

Romans 4:7  Happy are those who have forgiveness for their wrongdoing, and whose sins are covered.
Romans 4:8  Happy is the man against whom no sin is recorded by the Lord.
Romans 5:1  For which reason, because we have righteousness through faith, let us be at peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ;
Romans 7:17  So it is no longer I who do it, but the sin living in me.
Romans 7:20  But if I do what I have no mind to do, it is no longer I who do it, but the sin living in me.
Isaiah 54:17  No instrument of war which is formed against you will be of any use; and every tongue which says evil against you will be judged false. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness comes from me, says the Lord.
John 3:18  The man who has faith in him does not come up to be judged; but he who has no faith in him has been judged even now, because he has no faith in the name of the only Son of God.
John 3:19  And this is the test by which men are judged: the light has come into the world and men have more love for the dark than for the light, because their acts are evil.
John 5:24  Truly I say to you, The man whose ears are open to my word and who has faith in him who sent me, has eternal life; he will not be judged, but has come from death into life.
Galatians 3:13  Christ has made us free from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us: because it is said in the Writings, A curse on everyone who is put to death by hanging on a tree:
Romans 16:7  Give my love to Andronicus and Junia, my relations, who were in prison with me, who are noted among the Apostles, and who were in Christ before me.
John 14:20  At that time it will be clear to you that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I in you.
John 15:4  Be in me at all times as I am in you. As the branch is not able to give fruit of itself, if it is not still on the vine, so you are not able to do so if you are not in me.
1 Corinthians 1:30  But God has given you a place in Christ Jesus, through whom God has given us wisdom and righteousness and salvation, and made us holy:
1 Corinthians 15:22  For as in Adam death comes to all, so in Christ will all come back to life.
2 Corinthians 5:17  So if any man is in Christ, he is in a new world: the old things have come to an end; they have truly become new.
2 Corinthians 12:2  I have knowledge of a man in Christ, fourteen years back (if he was in the body, or out of the body, I am not able to say, but God only), who was taken up to the third heaven.
Galatians 3:28  There is no Jew or Greek, servant or free, male or female: because you are all one in Jesus Christ.
Philippians 3:9  And be seen in him, not having my righteousness which is of the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
Romans 8:4  So that what was ordered by the law might be done in us, who are living, not in the way of the flesh, but in the way of the Spirit.
Romans 8:14  And all those who are guided by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
Galatians 5:16  But I say, Go on in the Spirit, and you will not come under the rule of the evil desires of the flesh.
Galatians 5:25  If we are living by the Spirit, by the Spirit let us be guided.
Titus 2:11  For the grace of God has come, giving salvation to all men,
Titus 2:12  Training us so that, turning away from evil and the desires of this world, we may be living wisely and uprightly in the knowledge of God in this present life;
Titus 2:13  Looking for the glad hope, the revelation of the glory of our great God and Saviour Jesus Christ;
Titus 2:14  Who gave himself for us, so that he might make us free from all wrongdoing, and make for himself a people clean in heart and on fire with good works.







No comments:

Post a Comment